Technical Leader / Senior Developer - Full Stack Web
Columbus, Ohio or remote.
Radish is looking for an experienced senior developer and technical leader to join our team to build our MVP product and bring our dream to market. The following job description represents the ideal candidate, however, if you feel you meet a significant portion of the requirements, we’d love to hear from you.
Who We Are
Radish is a startup company in stealth mode. Our revolutionary mobile-first app reimagines engagement at work and at play while creating significant, positive social impact.
What You’d Do
Radish’s co-founders have a technical background that includes checking in lots of code -- they also have success in building and selling SaaS companies. You would be getting in early with tremendous up-side potential. You will be overseeing much of the application buildout, making decisions on technical issues, and which technologies best deliver our vision. This is a great opportunity to put your experience to work, get a chance to write a bunch of code without too many guardrails, and provide strategic technical direction for the company. As we grow, you will have the opportunity to build out your own technical team.
Your Experience Should Include
5+ years development experience as a full-stack web delivery developer in the full lifecycle of product development.
Demonstrable skills in: ReactJS, PWA Application Delivery, API / Middleware, C# or Python, SQL or other databases.
You need to be able to work both the front end and back end of the application to deliver fully fledged platforms.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions from the ground up. We are based in Ohio but will consider remote candidates.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications, specifically React-based PWA solutions.
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Willingness to be part of a team that “just gets it done”
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field